Joann Fabrics Opens 9 New Locations
Just recently, we’ve seen Joann Fabrics open 9 new locations all over the country. This leading fabrics and crafts specialty retailer will be celebrating the 9 grand openings on November the 17th, and everyone in these communities can now enjoy the benefits of low prices and a wider selection of merchandise for their crafting and hobby needs. Whether it’s scrapbooking, sewing, knitting, beading, cake decorating and more, you can get all your crafting, fabrics and home décor needs from their newly launched stores.
Joann Fabrics Opens 9 New Locations – Where Are They Exactly?
These new stores are located in the following locations:
1. Sonora, CA at 1151 Sanguinetti Road
2. Wisconsin Dells, WI at 121 Commerce Street
3. Grand Junction, CO at 2424 Highway 6 & 50
4. Springfield, IL at 3051 West Wabash Avenue
5. Charlotte, NC at 9523 South Boulevard
6. Lafayette, LA at 3559 Ambassador Caffery Parkway
7. Elk River, MN at 19154 Freeport Street Northwest
8. Clay, NY at 4106 State Route 31
9. Fort Worth, TX at 5202 South Hulen Street
The grand opening celebrations will commence on Thursday the 17th of November and run through to the end of Saturday the 19th of November. Stores will be opening at 9 a.m. daily
Joann Fabrics Opens 9 New Locations – What’s Happening?
To commemorate the grand openings, Joann Fabrics are also running the following promotions and events:
1. Enter to Win! – A $500, $100 and $50 Jo-Ann gift card will be awarded each day
2. Great Giveaways! – The first 100 guests each day will receive a $10 Jo-Ann gift card
3. Hot Offers! – Special grand opening sales and offers throughout the store
4. Free Reusable Tote Bag! – Customers who spend $25 or more each day will receive a free tote bag (while supplies last)
5. Teacher Appreciation Day – All day Saturday; teachers receive 20% off their total purchase with current teacher ID
6. Free Jo-Ann Creative Demonstrations – Each day starting at 11 a.m.
7. Learn with Jo-Ann – Class open house on Saturday from 1 to 3 p.m.; save 50% on select classes
8. Make It-Take It – Kids can make a Crayola craft to take home, Saturday, 11 a.m. – 3 p.m. (while supplies last)
9. In addition to all these events, Joann Fabrics will be donating to support local schools. One lucky elementary school will be getting a $2,000 grant to fund a special project in the school.
Why not drop by Joann Fabrics to celebrate their new launches?